Our Urgent Care physicians are part of the larger Mount Sinai Health System team, which includes world-class experts in services ranging from primary care to sophisticated disease management and complex surgeries.
- We know how frustrating and upsetting an urgent medical problem can be. At Mount Sinai Urgent Care, our goal is to assist our patients as quickly as possible after they arrive.
- Our doctors work closely with your primary care physician and specialists to avoid misunderstandings, ensuring that you receive the best possible care.
- Unlike other urgent care centers, we have direct access to Mount Sinai’s system of clinical pathology and diagnostic services.
- Mount Sinai’s Urgent Care electronic medical record (EMR) system is fully integrated across our network, enabling our physicians to quickly retrieve your prior laboratory, medication, and medical records. We will electronically send your provider a record of your visit information for follow up. We will also electronically send your prescriptions to your preferred pharmacy for your convenience.
- We offer a wide array of point-of-lab tests allowing our doctors to quickly review the results during your urgent care visit. If more involved lab tests are needed, we will send those tests to the laboratory at Mount Sinai Hospital for processing and contact you and your primary doctor when we receive the results.
- Our Center features state-of-the-art digital X-Ray equipment for faster processing.
- Our brand-new Upper West Side facility features five spacious treatment rooms. This means more patients seen in less time.
- We are conveniently located on the corner of Columbus Avenue and 91st street, which can be easily accessed via the C, B, 1, 2 and 3 trains, or the M7 or M11 bus.
- Metered street parking is usually available right outside our door and there are several parking garages within a few-block radius.
- Illness and injury have a way of occurring at the least convenient times. We are open seven days a week and have extended hours for your convenience.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
638 Columbus Ave, at 91st Street
New York, NY 10024
8:30am - 8:30pm, Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday
9:00am - 3:00pm, Holidays
No appointment necessary for urgent care